What if I told you that buying firearms online is simple, safe, and 100% legal? It's 2019, why not take advantage of the internet for gun purchases? Firearms available through an internet retailer are often cheaper and the selection is vast. Purchasing a gun online can be accomplished in five easy steps:
- Choose Your Firearm: Classic Firearms features over 20,000 unique products for you to choose. You can easily search with keywords, Universal Product Codes (UPCs), or browse via categories. Once you locate the product(s) that you wish to buy, add them to your cart just like any other eCommerce store.
- Choose Your FFL: Our site features an easy search function to find your preferred FFL. Our database boasts over 8,000 FFLs so you’re likely to find your favorite local dealer. If your preferred FFL is not already in our system, they can be added by simply e-mailing us a copy of their license. Lastly, contact your FFL to inform them your Classic Firearms purchase is on the way.
- Enter Payment Information: Break out the credit card that has been burning a hole in your pocket. Classic Firearms offers a no-fee credit card payment option. We also accept cashier’s checks, money orders, and financing on select items for your convenience.
- Checkout: Boom, you just bought a firearm! You will receive a confirmation email and tracking information for the shipping. Behind the scenes, our warehouse workers pack your new firearm and get it ready to ship to your chosen FFL.
- Picking Up Your Firearm: Once notified by the shipping carrier that your firearm has arrived, call the FFL to confirm. After you arrive at the FFL, you will complete the following process:
- You will fill out the ATF Form 4473 in its entirety.
- The FFL conducts an instant background check through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) with the FBI.
- Once you pass the background check, you pay the FFL’s transfer fee and take possession of your new firearm.
Simple, Safe, and 100% Legal
The receiving FFL facilitates a convenient and straightforward transfer of your firearm. You can think of an FFL transfer like an "in-store pickup."
Again, if you order things online (and we know you always do), online gun purchases follow a very similar process. Online firearms retailers typically have a much more extensive selection of firearms. Classic Firearms’ massive inventory equals a tremendous advantage for you, the consumer. Now get out there and buy some guns!