Be notified of new stock first - Sign up for SMS Alerts
FEATURED LONG GUN Italian M91 CarcanoGET YOURS
FEATURED HANDGUN Zigana PX-9SHOP NOW
Shop AllIn Stock AmmoSHOP NOW
(This item has been previously added to your cart)
The next generation of MCK is here! CAA USA has improved the past generation models into the ultimate conversion kit. This Micro Conversion Kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Glock handguns. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body. It is greatly improved from previous generations of the Micro Conversion Stabilizer.
Handgun Models: G17/G19/G19X/G22/G23/G31/G32/G45
8 Advantages over the first-gen MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer that allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top Picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
7. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories
Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
Please enter a valid email address